These easy low carb recipes are not only packed with flavor, but will actually make you shed those extra pounds and keep you full longer!
Sometimes your schedule can get so jammed that you forget to take good care of yourself and your health. This includes skipping meals, eating cold leftovers or relying on fast food at the last minute. Prepping easy low carb recipes ahead of time can save you all the trouble, and actually help you keep in track of your health.
When you decide to give high protein low carb dinner recipes a try, you are actually paying attention to what you put in your body, without having to go through the trouble of being on a strict diet or one that is too restrictive.
Another great thing about these quick and easy low carb dinner recipes is that they are great for every member of the family! Whether you want to shed some extra pounds, maintain your current weight or you live with diabetes and need to eat healthy, these will please all palates.
Moreover, you can actually make this a family activity! Ask your partner, your kids or your best friends to help you prep this easy low carb recipes and make it a time of fun and experimenting.
Something that makes these high protein low carb dinner recipes work, is that you can always pack the leftovers for work the next day, or – better yet – you can do meal prep on the weekends and have everything ready for your weeknights, saving you time and making you stick to the health plan.
We have rounded up our favorite quick and easy low carb dinner recipes, added a few breakfast ideas and some quick-to-whip desserts to keep you happy and on track:
- Stir Fry Sesame Chicken: for those that love the flavor of Asian cuisine, this recipe is colorful and flavorful, thanks to the exquisite combination of juicy veggies, tender chicken and the teriyaki glaze.
- Cheese Tex-Mex Cauli Rice: easy low carb recipes that allow you to pretend you are enjoying a bowl of rice without the guilt? Yes, please! This rice variation plate is decadently cheesy and with the perfect amount of spice.
- Garlic Butter Baked Salmon: who does not enjoy a good garlic sauce with their meal? This salmon dish is perfect for date-night or whenever you want to impress your guests with something flavorful and rich.
- Zucchini Ricotta Tart: quick and easy low cab dinner recipes can be versatile, too and that is the case of this delicious tart, which is comforting and cheesy, perfect to have leftovers for breakfast the next day.
- Cauliflower Hash Brown Egg Cups: as savory and delicious breakfast favorite, hash browns get a twist with this super low-carb swap, but keep the gooeyness of the cheese and the soft egg.
- Greek Lemon Chicken Kebabs: food on a stick is always a success. Simple to prep and eat, packed with a lot of goodness from tender chicken pieces, crunch roasted veggies and a very refreshing dipping sauce, make this plate just perfect for busy nights.
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie: now who does not love chocolate? This super light dessert is rich like the original version, but with less than half the calories and carb. Gooey and rich chocolate is always welcomed.
- Five-Minute Strawberry Sorbet: with berries being in season, this delicious sorbet option is also perfect for the heat of these days. The advantage is that you can always swap your fruit around to keep things interesting.
Shedding the extra pounds or maintaining your weight and keep your health on track is easy when you give these recipes a try. Don’t forget that these are just some of the multiple options you can find online, and that you can always adjust things your way for a flavorful and pleasant surprise.